Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sorry!

Sorry I have been a blog slacker the last several weeks!! Several events have occurred since the blog fundraiser took place.  So, LET'S GET STARTED!!

Grandmother's 81st Birthday!! The young lady in the middle is my Grandmother, my mother is on the right and my Aunt Cindy is on the left.  


The men sitting around watching football....
this always seems to be what happens after a family dinner.
Grandmother is so special, she gets 2 cakes...they were yummy!


Uncle Larry and Aunt Betty's 50th Anniversary Get Together

We had dinner at Village Tavern




Tim and Taylor







Yummy Cake!


Betty and Larry (Derek's Aunt and Uncle)




Women's Only 5K Walk and Run


Mom and I went to the Women's Only 5K Walk/Run
This is before the walk...yes we walked...we didn't run this time.  
It was a lot of fun to spend time with my mom.  


This is the coolest Carelink truck...it's all pink and everyone got to sign it


As we were walking we could see the runners coming down the hill....
they were almost finished after 10 minutes into the walk/run




Sea of Pink...
i
t's amazing how many women were there to support 

Breast Cancer Awareness




The finish line...we made it!



Mom and I after the walk...do we look tired??




No comments:

Post a Comment